Sunday, February 24, 2008

At Home Plate with John Smoltz



A friend of mine swiped these pages out of a magazine a couple of weeks, saying to me, "I know you know everything about the Braves, so you've probably seen this..." Well, no, I certainly don't know everything about the Braves, and no, I hadn't read this article. It's a 10-page spread from the January/February 2008 issue of Fit Atlanta Magazine, with a great interview and some pictures of his home I don't remember seeing before. So thanks, Holly! Links to the scans after the jump...

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10


Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lizziebeth said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! (Except I keep falling more and more for this man - agh!)
Lauren, I come to your blog first when I finally get my "me" time (non-work, non-school, non-volunteer) on the computer; it's fantastic. Thank you very much for taking the time to do it.

jrm04g said...

I love that man... But, honestly, WHO dressed him for that photo shoot?!

Lauren T. said...

LizzieBeth, glad you enjoy it! :)

Jo, I'm gonna have to guess...he dressed himself. It kills me, but there it is.

jrm04g said...

Now I'm beginning to wonder if he has mirrors in his house after seeing this. At least the locker rooms have posters telling the guys how to properly wear their uniforms lol.

Lizziebeth said...

LOL! I do have to say I like it a little better than the shorts & dress shoes outfit last year at Faith Day. That one was bad!