Thursday, March 27, 2008

Moylan seeks to build on stellar rookie season


Accompanying AJC article


Another gem on the AJC's Braves page today looks like this:


I don't know why, but I'm hearing Chris Farley say in his best Tommy Boy voice, "...what a loser he is." If I owned a baseball team that was looking to win a world championship, the only one I'd take back is Salty. (I do love Langy and Pete Orr!™, but those two are true bubble players.)

I'm very glad I don't make these decisions. I would let my personal feelings come into play far too often, as I think Bobby does sometimes. The good thing is that the Braves have built a reputation of being a classy organization, and troublemakers are not welcome -- they either shape up or ship out. That's probably why Mr. Bonds hasn't been picked up yet...

No comments: