Monday, May 12, 2008

Royce Ring in a go-kart?

I really need to see that. (I also need to stop getting attached to relief pitchers and bench guys, but I can't help it!)

Anyway, I don't usually publish interviews with guys who are not current or former Braves, but this one with Heath Bell of the Padres amused me. This is the part that caught my eye:

"When I was in Triple-A, Royce Ring and I bought go-karts, the ones that you ride about four inches off the ground. And I had some water rockets. Like I said, I'm just a kid. Let's be honest. We're playing a kid's game. Well, you have a big kid here."
And then I remembered that when asked about hobbies, Javy Lopez flew radio-controlled airplanes for fun. Boys and their toys, eh? Can you think of any non-hunting hobbies any of our current Braves have?

No comments: