Saturday, February 28, 2009

flbravesgirl went to a Spring Training game!

A few pics from [Friday's] game here in Bradenton. First one Frenchy & Chipper were supposed to be running sideways but were too busy smacking each other like little boys who had been in the car too long. The rest are of Mac. Some before, during & after the game.

Thanks, flbravesgirl! Her pictures are below (click for full-size)...


I'm glad the belly isn't completely gone. I'm all for being healthy, of course, but there's a little blond teddy bear quality to Baby that would be completely lost if he was as slim as, say, Huddy. :)

6 comments:

CABravesFan said...

I'm thinking we don't have to worry about Mac ever being as thin as Huddy:)

I love my boy to death (so glad the belly still lives!) but seriously- someone needs to buy the kid some decent shades...or at least some that are not flat out ugly

Thanks for the pics flbravesgirl!

flbravesgirl said...

You're welcome! He really does look trim in person. And even though the hair's still short, there's more of it there than you can see on camera.

Wish I had gotten a good shot of Matty. Had to do a double take to make sure it was him, he looks so different.

After the game, Mac & Frenchy both popped out a side door of the clubhouse. Funny to see them in regular clothes in person. I had to laugh at Jeff. His face is quite tan... except for his forehead, which is white as snow.

Lizziebeth said...

Thanks for sharing flbravesgirl!!

Leah said...

Thanks for sharing flbravesgirl!

Have to be honest here. I was kind of afraid I wouldn't know how to think of Mac's new slim figure (I've seen him in jr. high/high school pictures and he looks almost like a stick), but he still looks cuddly and huggable, just not as "fluffy" as before. He looks really good and he feels happy about the result, so that's all that matters.

CA - I believe he's had those sunglasses for a couple of years. He switches them out every so often. I believe those are the ones that matches Frenchy's pair. But you know them southern boys have to have at least one pair of Oakley's (I think those are Oakley's). I think it's a requirement or something, lol.

CABravesFan said...

Why am i not suprised that Mac and francoeur would have matching sunglasses? That is just so...them:)

Megan said...

I'm going to spring training in two weeks! Can't wait!