Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Spring Training '09 Day 5

Today's AJC pics are the best so far. I'm not going to comment on all, but I especially liked Hank Aaron about to tee off on Chipper:

"I'm 'bout to teach you a lesson, Son..."

And seriously, what's up with all the pictures of Frenchy this pre-season that make him look like he rides the short bus? I'm not saying Frenchy's "special" -- I've met him and he's simply a doll, certainly NOT "special" -- but the pictures they're publishing don't help the other side of the argument. Take today's into note... (The first from AJC.com, the others by the AP)



I still think I need to make an LOLFRENCHY blog. :D

3 comments:

CABravesFan said...

That last one cracked me up...poor jeff:)

flbravesgirl said...

He just takes really goofy-looking pictures sometimes.

Lizziebeth said...

You totally read my mind on Hammerin' Hank!!
:)