Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Wednesday wrapup

Miscellaneous fun stuff!

Original Javy looked extra fine throwing out the first pitch at the Rome Braves home opener. Pic set 1 ~ Site 2

In this article, they tell us that Javy and Baby live next door to each other. My mind... she is blown...

Charlie is the International League's pitcher of the week. Way to go, honey! We look forward to your permanent graduation to the majors soon!

And finally, the best-worst midi file ever. (Please listen to the whole thing and tell me you didn't laugh until you cried! I seriously can't breathe right now.)


ETA: From Lizziebeth's album of Friday night pics -- thanks for sharing! :)

10 comments:

katie said...

Gonzo's face- HAHAHA!

Jen said...

LOL! That must be his blown save face!

amanda said...

Hey does Baby Heap still live in Lawrenceville where he lived with Frenchy and his bro? When he lived there he was right across the street from former Brave Nick Green and Johnny Estrada lived down the street. Been right by there a few times. Want the address? (I'm kidding!) LOL!

I'm guessing Baby Heap doesn't live in his old bachelor pad anymore anyway.

CABravesFan said...

Mac lives in Swaunee (no idea if that is even close on the spelling)- just moved there in the off season if memory serves:)

Original Javy- STILL HOT
Gonzo- Love the face:)
Crazy MIDI file- WHAT THE F*@%???

Leah said...

Nope, Mac moved to Suwanee this past off season, as CA said. Someone needs to feature his new house somewhere so we can see! ;)

flbravesgirl said...

My cousin & her family live there. I should tell her to be on the lookout for a blond baby-duck-fuzz-haired, blue-eyed heap of utter adorableness, huh?

Unknown said...

blond baby-duck-fuzz-haired, blue-eyed heap of utter adorablenessThat describes him perfectly. :D

CABravesFan said...

flbravesgirl-

that description made me all happy-the perfect image to start the day:)

Unknown said...

Wow. Javy's 38, and still gorgeous. I'm meeting him April 26th!! He's signing in Marietta. If you want more info, just leave a comment and let me know, and I'll give it to you! :)

flbravesgirl said...

Makes me happy too, CA.