Monday, June 8, 2009

Game Day Pictures: Braves vs Brewers 6-6-09


I miss the days when we scored runs often enough for explosive elbow-bashing high-fives. ;)

I sent most of the good updates to the Twitter feed (see the box in the right column) during BP and the game, but here are some supplemental pictures and videos.

Gonzo had the only blow pop I caught.

Tommy Hanson tossed the ball with Kawakami in warmups. He seemed to be well-liked by everyone. Here's his first GL shot!

Poor Omar's blue cast.

Acosta making JJ laugh!

Corey Hart dancing. :D

I don't always watch the other team's BP, but Mike Cameron's son was fielding balls during BP. It took about three seconds of Googling to find out that his name is Mekhi and he's probably 7 years old. He's got a good arm for a 7-year-old!



More cute kids: Mohawk and, unrelated to Mohawk, these brothers seemed to enjoy watching BP.

Game time!

First and foremost, the Tool Race:



They got to walk on the grass farm! I'm so jealous! :)

Randoms:

Bob Uecker!

Robot Baby, and Baby's triple!

No smoking!

Fluffball!

If They Mated: JJ & Ryan?

One of my faves, Prince Fielder, looking cuddly.

Awww, Chipper's dizzy.

Bug count: 8,936,243.

Braves lose. :(


Full album here. Have a good one, y'all!

5 comments:

CABravesFan said...

Is it just me or does Corey Hart look about a foot taller then anyone else in that pic?

I <3 KJ and his fluffy hair so, so much!!

And I will never get tired of watching Mac hit triples ;)
(or slide into 3rd)

amanda said...

Did you see on joe n boogs facebook page one of the canns uploaded his grooms cake and it was in the shape of a cann. Super cute. I'll find it and link it later, all I can do to half ass type right now lol.

flbravesgirl said...

Thanks, Lauren! Love the triple video!!!

CA, I think Corey actually is a foot taller than most other people.

Prince always makes me think "chipmunk". I bet old ladies like to squeeze his face.

amanda said...

Here's the McCann Cann grooms cake.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2053245&op=2&o=global&view=global&subj=75237472262&id=504302736

And the entire group photo album is uh interesting..lol

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Atlanta-GA/FOX-Sports-South-and-SportSouth/75237472262?id=75237472262&v=photos&so=15

Lauren T. said...

Love the cake! Also, love the triples. I had gone to buy more camera batteries from the clubhouse store ($4 for two AAs) when the triple happened, so I'm glad the video was captured somewhere! :D