Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Mad Mets

I'm not from New York, and I've only been there once, but I'm completely fascinated by the difference in culture and lifestyle between there and here. I'm a subscriber to New York Magazine and I love reading their take (and gawking at the real estate listings!). There are several articles in the current issue based around Mad Men - one of my favorite shows - and I was especially interested to see the Mad Men-themed events in the city for the premiere on Sunday night (click to enlarge):


Here's the closeup of what the Mets are doing...


That is SO COOL. Dude, why don't we ever do things like this?! And I'm curious about who the "select lucky fans" will be -- the first 5,000? The Don Draper look-alikes? The teen girls who think menswear is fun? ;)

No comments: