Saturday, May 29, 2010

Game Day Pictures: Braves vs Mets 5-18-10


Happy birthday to Kristen and I! We got a hookup with some very sweet tickets in the section next to the Wives/Families, and I won't lie, I spent almost as much time watching baby Yomar as I did watching the game. He is one of the cutest babies alive, I swear! I thought it was sweet that Ashley and Mama McCann sat together for part of the game (including the part when Mac got racked), and on a super-girly note, Ashley has the most rhinestoned phone I've ever seen. I kind of love it.

OK, let's backtrack to BP!

Newbie Brent Clevlen 1 ~ 2

Billy Wagner manning second

I love random typos

Hinske!

Conrad & Clevlen 1 ~ 2

Some pitchers 1 ~ 2 ~ 3

There was lots of Frenchy fraternizing going on. Here are some pics and a video...

1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 ~ 5



Fan with a Smoltzie visor ;) 1 ~ 2

Gametime!

Baby and Eddie chatted in the outfield while Baby stretched, and they both waved at the kids who paraded the warning track. It was cute.

Kristen and I had 755 Club access. We didn't stay long, but here's another view of one of the new bars up there. *shrug*

Aww, McFrenchy at the plate. I miss them! 1 ~ 2 ~ 3

Bobby arguing after being ejected from the game, extending his own record. :) 1 ~ 2

As I previously mentioned, Mac got injured, injured bad. 1 ~ 2 ~ 3 ~ 4 There's not much the trainer can do for a foul tip that hits the unprotected area. :/

We won 3-2 with an accidental walk-off by Melky. What a fun game! Full album here.

No comments: