Monday, October 29, 2007

'08 Braves Pet Calendar?

Thanks so much for reading my '07 Braves Pet Calendar post over at Chop Nation. A few of you have emailed me, wondering if I know anything about a Pet Calendar for '08. Like I've said before, I don't have many "real" connections to the Braves...I'm just a local fan like everyone else. So here's what I know about the possibility of the '08 Calendar...


From: [my email address]
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 5:06 PM
To: Braves Web
Subject: '08 Pet Calendar?

Hi, will there be a Braves Pet Calendar available for sale for 2008? I've loved my '07 calendar and was hoping to give these as holiday gifts if they'll be available.

Thank you,
Lauren [T.]

And this is the response I received...
From: Braves Web
10/29/2007 02:00 PM
To: [my email address]
Subject: RE: '08 Pet Calendar?

Dear Lauren

Thanks for writing the Braves. At this time we do not have all of the plans for 2008 finalized, including what items will be available for sale to our fans. If you would like to contact the Braves Clubhouse Collection Catalog, please call 1-800-433-BRAVES. Please continue to check www.braves.com for updates.

Thanks again for your continued support of the Braves!

Sincerely,
Braves Web

www.braves.com

I'll let y'all know if I find anything!

Okay, time to head over to help set up for the event tomorrow. Wish me luck! :)

No comments: