Monday, December 17, 2007

Javy's back!

Ladies Rejoice!

Javy Lopez rejoins Braves
Catcher signed to free-agent minor league deal



I don't usually flaunt my Braves Love in public (...okay, that's not true), but I will share that this poster has hung in or on my closet for at least the last nine years, and possibly longer. See that heart sticker on his cheek? That's from Valentine's Day 1999, part of a joke a college roommate pulled on me. (She also stuck Valentines all around the poster while I was in class and pinned some red panties to one of the corners. That's neither here nor there.)

Anyway, I'm SO happy Javy's back! We'll see if he makes the team.

...Oh, who are we kidding. Of course he's going to make the team. :D


Best news of the whole off-season. (Yes, I love him more than Tommy Glavine. Don't tell Tom that, though.)

No comments: