Friday, April 25, 2008

Baby's first triple!

I was out of town last night and missed the game, so I love the people who wanted to preserve this moment for posterity. I have two videos here -- the first is a tiny bit clearer, but the second includes dugout hugs!




After Baby hugged Chipper and Chino, I was seriously concerned Frenchy wasn't going to hug him as well. But we got not only a hug, but what looks like...a near-kiss miss?! Ha ha, those boys... *shakes head*


Thanks to cyberlobster and Spunky!

6 comments:

Zeke's Mom said...

I'm so glad you posted these! I saw it last night and was cracking up when Joe goes "a lotta love in that dugout" - YAY MAC!

Lauren T. said...

I think the "6.5 on the Richter scale" made me laugh the hardest -- that, or Chipper's reaction. What a great birthday present for him!

jrm04g said...

Is it just me, or are Tex, Frenchy and Mac making it easier and easier to like Chipper?

Not that I dislike him or anything. I think he's a great player, but I've always been pretty indifferent about him as a person.

Lauren T. said...

I don't keep it quiet that I don't care for Chipper as a person (while totally respecting what he does on the field), but yes, definitely more likable since he's been hanging out with Baby.

It's been weird for me to see the three amigos hanging out with their new friends this year...Frenchy with Smoltz and Teix, Baby with Chipper, and KJ with Moylan. I miss the roommate goodness!

jrm04g said...

They all got married. No more man crushes on each other. :(

MoonKween's Kastle said...

freakin' HIGHlarious!! thanx so much for postin' these! i loved the hugz in the dugout! go bmac & happy b-day chips!