Friday, April 4, 2008

Lasik, Hunting Reality TV, Regular TV, Motorcycles, and The Bible

The AJC's website has an interesting look at the roster. I didn't bring over the boring parts, but check these out:


Awww, poor Baby's eyeballs. I'm glad Lasik worked so well for him.


Chipper Jones + reality TV = a match made in heaven.


I found eight references of the name "Jair" in the Bible, all in the Old Testament. They don't all seem to refer to the same Jair, but I thought this scripture was pretty cool:

Judges 10:4 And he had thirty sons that rode on thirty ass colts, and they had thirty cities, which are called Havoth-jair unto this day, which are in the land of Gilead.

I wonder if our Jair will one day have thirty sons that ride on thirty ass colts? That would be awesome.



No comment.



HBO and MTV, huh? I'm going to pretend the programs Yunie watched to learn English were reruns of 'Sex & The City' and 'America's Next Top Model' on the respective networks. I mean, what else would he watch? ;)

No comments: