Friday, December 26, 2008

"I'm as strong as I've ever been."

There's a cute little Christmas interview with Blaine on MLB.com -- if you haven't had a chance to check it out, take a look! I especially liked this part:

MLB.com: You've spent the past couple of months working out with Smoltz. What would you get him for Christmas?

Boyer: I don't know what you get the guy who has everything. I guess I'd get him a hat to cover his head."

MLB.com: Jeff Francoeur said that same thing last year. What would you get Jeff or Brian McCann?

Boyer: I'd get Brian a large pizza, since he hasn't been eating this offseason. I'd get Jeff a Nacho Libre DVD. That's his favorite movie.

1 comment:

Crista Michelle said...

Blaine definantley isn't one of my favorites, but this interview made me love him more :D