Friday, September 25, 2009

Charlie Morton's Music


Leah sent over this link last night: Charlie Morton's MySpace Music page. I had run across it last year but he didn't have any songs posted, so it's nice to see he has a few up now! In my opinion, he's got some really good raw talent there. It's not perfect, but it's nice and with some more practice, he could have a song or two on the radio. :) It's very "white boy with a big heart and a guitar" -- think early John Mayer or a more chill version of Jack Johnson (if you can imagine a more chill version, haha).

Thanks for the reminder, Leah!

5 comments:

Leah said...

No problem! :)

Jenna said...

How did I miss that Charlie is hot? He's actually a "looks better without a hat" guy. Off to listen to his music!

Lauren T. said...

Girl, I've been telling you forever!! :D

Anonymous said...

I was so mad the day he was traded. I get that it's a business, but dang! Charlie is great.

Crista Michelle said...

He's so cute! And I think I'll be buying that album hes talking about when its released.