Monday, December 7, 2009

2009 Braves Team Photo!

I had a small freak out at work today, Lovvies. I arrived at the client's office this morning after a 3-day weekend, and there was a 2009 Braves Team Photo on my desk! It's wrapped in a plastic protector with a 2010 schedule inside, and sealed with a BELIEVE sticker. My brain went a little crazy...did some crazy internet stalker find my desk at a company where I'm not even employed? Is there anthrax inside? I didn't even know regular people could get copies of this photo!

Well, turns out it was a gift from one of my very favorite co-workers. He's a season ticket holder -- I guess he didn't have much use for the team photo and thought I'd like it, and I do!! Thanks so much CNC! :) :)

Full-res team photo

Back of packet


Enjoy, y'all!

7 comments:

CABravesFan said...

It is so easy to focus right in on JJ and that beaming smile of his :D

Love it- thanks Lauren!

Ariana said...

awww... I LOOOVVVEEE this!!! I see some very nice guys in that picture ;)

Leah said...

Most of them look like they're posing for a prison photo, lol.

Lizziebeth said...

Thanks for sharing, LT!
Nate kinda looks like he's trying to hide, poor thing.

RehabReject (Miami, FL) said...

HAHAHAHA!! McLouth!!

Ariana said...

Oh my gosh, you're right... Nate is hiding...hahaha... too funny. Just look at the face he's making. Priceless :)

ATL BRaves FAn 4EVer :P said...

Nate looks like he's trying to hide. lol. love it! :))