Friday, March 12, 2010

Heyward's intro music predictions

As we've discussed around here before, I don't really listen to rock. ...Or country. Or Christian. Heh. I like hip hop/R&B, love funk and disco and anything with a good groove. (This is one of my favorite songs of all time. This is another.) Naturally, I'm always very interested in the songs the ballplayers choose for their intro/at-bat songs!

At this point, we'd all be surprised if Jason Heyward didn't start the season in Atlanta. He's very active on Twitter and great about answering questions from fans, so I tweeted him a question this afternoon when I saw he was actively answering questions...

@JasonHeyward I'm excited to hear what your intro song will be this season - do you have one in mind already?

He almost immediately answered -- how cool!
I got plenty in mind, and one definite . everybody will have to wait and here when the season starts @BravesLove

Anyone want to take some guesses? You may want to read through some of his tweets to see the kind of music he usually listens to... I'd be willing to bet it won't be any Jason Aldean or Ozzy Osbourne. ;)

My official vote: Big Things Poppin', T.I.

No comments: