Monday, September 6, 2010

AAGPBL Uniforms


You know, I've probably I've been to over 100 weddings and most of the bridesmaids' dresses have been just gross. I've been lucky that the weddings I've participated in have allowed me to wear whatever I wanted, I decided a few years ago that when I get married? I won't have bridesmaids unless I have in-laws-to-be who will be horribly offended unless they have that title. (My closest friends are very okay with this decision!)

Well, then I saw a retweet from thrwnglikeagirl today, where bookavore was considering wearing one of these AAGPBL unis as her Halloween costume and I thought, Best Bridesmaid Dresses EVER. Yes friends, if I decide to have bridesmaids when I get married, prepare yourselves to be Rockford Peaches. ;)

2 comments:

flbravesgirl said...

That's so cute. Whenever that day comes, we must have pics.

I always figured if I ever get married ( not looking too likely at this point) I'd have dresses made for each bridesmaid in an individual style that suits her, all in the same color.

Unknown said...

Love it! I have thought about wearing one for Halloween, but for bridesmaid dresses?! Pure genius:) I have one friend in particular would would love it if I did that.