Monday, May 9, 2011

Way to almost make me cry, Fweddie...

Atlanta Braves Freddie Freeman (5) hits a home run during the fifth inning against the Philadelphia Phillies of a baseball game, Sunday, May 8, 2011, in Philadelphia. AP PHOTO 

My favorite 5-year-old is completely mad for "Bwian McCann" (says she's going to "mawwy him because he's the best Bwave"), but "Fweddie" is her #2 Brave. I need to call her mom to make sure she saw he was wearing so much of her favorite color last night. Anyway, these quotes in the AJC could make anyone a FweddieFan, I think...
FREDDIE FREEMAN

On thinking of his late mother on Mother’s Day:

“I think about her every day but obviously today is a little bit more emphasis. I know she’s proud.”

On if he could imagine having a better first Mother’s Day in the majors:

“I can’t. It was pretty special today. I wore all the pink I could to honor her today. It was a good win. I wore the necklace, wrist band and shoes. I’m going to give them to Melanoma Skin Cancer Awareness and they can auction it off.”



Love. ❤

No comments: