Sunday, July 31, 2011

Welcome, Michael Bourn!

The Braves traded JORDAN SCHAFER!!! (*ahem*) and three minor leaguers for Astros CF leadoff man Michael Bourn today. He is fast. I am excited about this. Here are some pictures; enjoy!

This is his caught stealing face?!
AP Photo
This is his strikeout face!
AP Photo
AP Photo
AP Photo
Walkoff face!
Getty Images
AP Photo
AP Photo
With his mom! Cute!!
MLB.com
He has two!
Getty Images
Well, no one's perfect. :D
AP Photo

I do hope Schafer gets healthy and can succeed with another club. I know my Braves bestie is sad about losing her birthday buddy.

Welcome aboard, Mr. Bourn!

2 comments:

flbravesgirl said...

The facial expressions alone are enough to make me like him.

Lauren T. said...

Same. As I was scrolling through his news service pics I was so amused. :)