Sunday, August 7, 2011

These streets will make you feel brand new / big lights will inspire you



Winning series is the way to get to the playoffs, boys. Let's look at some good pictures from this one in the Big Apple...

My best gay says, "I like that he has his tongue sticking out a little bit."
Yep. Me too. Heh heh.
August 5 - Getty Images
Racking up saves. :)
August 5 - Getty Images
I've had this open in a tab for two days, and I keep reminding myself that Uggla is normal-man height and DLowe is a GIANT. Uggla wouldn't be "short" if he was at the next pump at the gas station, I keep saying.
August 5 - Getty Images
I called out my friend Alison's fave boy on the blog's Facebook. "‎Aly Hearts Baseball, something is wrong with your boyfriend. I would never make this face if Rossy was hugging me! :)"
August 6 - Getty Images
4yo Sofie today: "I like his ears! They're different." I am teaching this child well.
August 7 - Getty Images
Constanza's first home run!
August 7 - Getty Images
Good boy.
August 7 - Getty Images
When his foot skipped over the bag and his ankle turned, I said, "OW!" (My recently-sprained ankle still throbs occasionally.) When it speared Murphy, I stopped breathing. This was just bad all around.
August 7 - AP Photo
Outfielder fives!
August 7 - Getty Images

And some videos...

MLB captions this a "weird at-bat", and yeah, there's not another way to say it. Watch Constanza lick his bat, among other things.

Freddie's fantastic catch

Chipper does what he does to the Mets

Uggla's hitting streak is up to 28 games

Constanza robs Reyes

No comments: