Saturday, November 27, 2010

"People are always going to have expectations"

Here are a few good articles and a video that came across this week. Enjoy!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Scott Cunningham/Getty Images
Atlanta Braves pitcher Billy Wagner believes in second chances. Also third, fourth, fifth and sixth chances, ad infinatum. In baseball, the magic number for chances is three. But in life Wagner believes you always get another chance, a second chance to improve.
Full article from SI.com here -- My Sportsman: Billy Wagner

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

This Huddy video is a year old, but I had never seen it and he still cracks me up. Thought you'd all enjoy it too!



~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Here's another Beachy Q&A, this one from his college newspaper.
Q: Where can we expect to see you come spring time?

A: I have been told that I will be competing for a spot in the rotation, I am going to prepare myself the best I can. If that happens, great, if not there could be an opportunity in the bullpen or I could spend some time in AAA. But it’s something I try not to worry about and let everything else take care of itself.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Finally, I have no idea where my buds over at Talking Chop got this picture of Kimmie (since it's not credited), but it's adorable. He looks like such a kid!

No comments: