Thursday, March 3, 2011

So Smiley

Source
This guy's album is so fantastic. Take a look! The main reason I chose this pic to headline is for those of you who don't get to come to many games and see that this is Jonny's face all day every day in batting practice. He loves to be there. He is this happy all the time. I love it. This mirrors how happy I am to be at the ballpark, and this is one of the reasons he's currently my favorite Brave.

I finally have working internet again in the new place, and things are getting closer to being where they belong. I'm super-excited that today's game is on ESPN and that my cousinroommate hooked up his big screen TV in the living room.

Hopefully you've all been keeping up with the official coverage of the Braves lately. I had a huge group of tabs open of off-the-usual-path things to share, but they disappeared with a router reset somehow (along with my history), and I have no idea what all I had open there. So sorry!  So here's a video of a kid who's a big Ske fan waiting for an autograph - cute. :)


No comments: