1. I took the first game "off" -- no pictures, just hung out and watched the game -- and my lovely friend Jennifer ("Girl JV") hooked us up with sweet seats in 104 for game 2. Jennifer, you're amazing. ❤
2. My phone has been having problems (a replacement is supposed to arrive today) and it died during the game. Sorry for the lack of tweets!
3. My brother jinxed Huddy's no-hitter by mentioning it right before Huddy gave up his only hit of game two. Next time you see him, smack him in the arm, yes? Yes. Good.
4. I tried a McCann's Burger burger. It was tasty; I will get one again. Alison and I split an order of fries and didn't finish them -- it was a lot of fries.
5. We dropped some cookies to Eddie for our shared birthday -- homemade Nutella Peanut Butter and Oatmeal Craisin Pecan. There was a bag just for him and a bag for the bullpen boys. We were glad Eddie seemed to like his little present, and when we left for game 2 my brother said the big bag for the rest of the boys was nearly gone. Yay. :)
6. Laura bought me a new Braves shirt. I adored it on the hanger... it may need to be returned. It's a little... um... different than what I usually wear.
There are almost no pictures in the album. Sorry. I was busy being a regular fan and enjoying the game. :) Here are a few...
|Pittsburgh Nate hit me a home run! haha|
|Huddy got RickRolled!! Who did this?!|
|Me: Look, Beardy.|
Girls: Oooh, where?
Me: Through there!
Girls: Oooh, hot.
|Kots! During game 1, when he was playing RF, they played Mac's intro song and Kots put his hands up in the air!! LOVE IT.|
|Good game grin!|
|Ske gives the best fives. :D|