Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Caught Off Base with Nadia - Rossy, Moylo, and Meds!




You guys! I commented on the last episode that I wanted to see her interview Meds, and she did!! ...Okay, it was probably already on tape and they just release the clip shows pieces at a time, but I had no idea! I keep telling y'all I'm psychic. ;) (Or, it's just another really fun coincidence.)

Now, for comments on this specific episode...which was amazing...

  • There is absolutely nothing wrong with Rossy's butt. Y'all flat booties out there are just jealous. ;)

  • Hee hee, Moylo's teef used to be blinding. I guess he's been working on dulling them down. :/

  • Rossy and Meds want to have a sleepover with Moylo. ROSSY AND MEDS WANT TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH MOYLO. AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

  • Oh, Betty White. :D

  • Is there anything better on the internet than Meds dancing? I can't really think of much. (Well, besides Jonny's OJ commercial, which is still one of the best things in the history of the world.)

No comments: